Tuesday 1 February 2011

And so it begins

I've been threatening to do this for a while but decided that this year is going to be different. This year I'm going to find out if people have any interest in what I have to say whether it's through my fiction or my ramblings.

There's a lot happening this month. The new Sally Reardon mystery, Missing is about to be published electronically. The story is a sequel to Of Time And Dust, and while Steve Savile and I would love you to buy both titles, the stories are standalone and we really hope that people will enjoy the series. The third story, which has the working title Deadlines, is already well underway and should be out next month.

Also in the pipeline is the first in a new vampire series, again being written with Steve Savile, but more of that when it's ready. I'm also close to completing the first draft of a new Sherlock Holmes story with pulp master Willie Meikle.

To launch this new blog, I'm guesting on a number of blogs through February and will post the links here. Tomorrow I'm putting in appearance on author and editor Cavan Scott's blog talking about the book I wish I'd written.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the interweb my technophobic friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like when you first discovered email all over again. Welcome to the Blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete